Sun, Nov 19|
Introduction to Cheerleading Workshop
Ages 6 to 12
Time & Location
Nov 19, 11:00 AM – 3:00 PM
Athlone, Unit D4, Diskin Retail Centre, Golden Island (St. George), Athlone, Co. Westmeath, N37 C589, Ireland
About the event
We'll be tumbling, jumping, stunting, and dancing all day long. To keep everyone safe, make sure to wear comfortable athletic attire and tie your hair up in a high ponytail. 🎀👟 Don't worry if you're new to cheerleading, our experienced instructors will teach you everything you need to know. 🌟🤸♀️ Join us for a day of excitement, teamwork, and lots of cheer spirit!
Before the workshop remember the following:
- The participants are required to bring their own lunch. They will have two breaks, a small one and a longer one.
- Fizzy drinks and high sugar content drinks are strictly forbidden. Participants are required to bring water in order to avoid dehydration.
- For safety, participants are required to bring their hair tied up. If they want to get their cheer bow, they will need to come with a high ponytail.
- Bring appropiate training attire that doesn't jeopardise the safety of the participants. Avoid dresses, skirts, denim, non-elastic materials and very loose pants.
- Any additional needs, medical conditions, or accommodations needed need to be disclosed before the workshop so coaches can accommodate all participant and prepare accordingly.
If you are not currently enrolled in any WRGC classes/ programmes, this ticket is for you.€33.50+€0.84 service fee
Participants that attend any WRGC classes/ trainings. This means they are already insured with us.€29.50+€0.74 service feeSale ended