Time & Location
Jul 17, 9:00 AM – Jul 28, 2:30 AM
Athlone, Unit D4, Golden Island Retail Centre, Ankers Bower, Athlone, Co. Westmeath, N37 RK83, Ireland
About the event
This two-week-long (parents can choose to do only one week and/or selected days by contacting email@example.com, however, we encourage participants to do both weeks if they have the time and resources to do so) rhythmic gymnastics summer camp is the perfect opportunity for young athletes to improve their skills and have fun! Participants will receive expert instruction in various rhythmic gymnastics techniques, including ribbon, hoop, and ball routines. The camp will also include fun games and activities designed to enhance coordination, flexibility, and strength.
Camps are very valuable for those members who desire to progress competitively, as it's the time when we learn new skills, rather than concentrate on perfecting them.
- The participant should bring their hair up for safety.
- Tight-fitted clothes appropriate for training will be needed.
- Jewellery or adornments that jeopardise the safety of the gymnast are not allowed.
- Bring a balanced and healthy lunch. Food sharing is not allowed in order to prevent allergic reactions.
- Remember to bring enough water. To avoid dehydration in the hot summer months, sugary/ fizzy drinks as a replacement for water are strictly not allowed.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org in order to notify us of early drop-offs & late collections.
Can't wait to see you there!
Competitive and Development€180.00+€4.50 service fee
17-21 July€130.00+€3.25 service fee
24-28 July€130.00+€3.25 service fee